Following are a few tips for you to be able to maintain your weight during your holiday travel.
- Carry a bottle of mineral water with you so that you keep sipping some fluid and remain hydrated all day.
- Carry fruits such as apple, pear, orange, strawberries for a healthy mid-morning snack and dry fruits at 4 PM with green tea.
- Carry some dry snacks like legumes, roasted soy nuts, puffed rice, roasted fox nuts, whole wheat spiced crackers, plain popcorn, dry fruits, etc., which you can have in between major meals in case you do not find fruits.
- Make sure you do not miss any of the major meal.
- Plan to eat curries and rice for lunch and not for dinner. Start with salads always. Take less rice and more of curry.
- For beverages, prefer buttermilk/coconut water/lemon soda/fruit smoothies (if available) rather than carbonated soft drinks.
- In case you end up eating a high-calorie meal, ensure you eat in small portions and keep the next meal light.
- Protein bars like yoga bar/granola bars/dry fruits should serve as an easy, handy snack as well.
- Do avoid the intake of sauces, ketchup, mayonnaise, and salty food items as they are packed with invisible fats and salt which would also contribute to water retention.
- You can stick to a five-meal pattern to keep yourself light and active the whole day long.
- Consume lots of water and other fluids which will protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun and keep your skin ever glowing.
Most importantly, have a safe and wonderful trip!
For more information consult a wellness medicine specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/wellness-medicine-specialist
Last reviewed at: 30.Mar.2019
What do you think about drinking water from copper vessels?
I read about the ancient practice of drinking water from copper vessels. Is it really good for health? My 3 year old son has wheezing and respiratory problems. Also, once he was admitted to hospital for sepsis. He is using the Foracort inhaler twice a day and Zincovit syrup once a day.... Read Full »
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I just read your query.
Our elders and seers advise us to take water stored in a copper vessel, and scientifically it has been proven too. Copper has antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. So, you can take water stored in a copper vessel and give i...
Read Full »