1. Lack of Physical Activity:
- Linked to obesity, dyslipidemia, and laziness.
- Walk for a minimum of 30 minutes a day.
2. Lack of Proper Diet:
- Predisposed to dyslipidemia, hypertension, diabetes, heart diseases, obesity and much more.
- 'What is not cooked in your kitchen is not food.'
- Have fresh milk, fruits, and DASH diet.
- Drink plenty of water (2 to 3 L a day).
- Avoid processed, instant and junk food.
3. Smoking, Alcohol, and Drugs:
- Associated with addiction, dependence, and withdrawal symptoms.
- Stay out of their way altogether.
- Develop new hobbies and interests.
- Predisposed to hypertension, diabetes, and much more.
- Let go of the 'too much too soon' approach.
5. Lack of Personal Hygiene:
- Gateway to infections and diseases.
- 'Cleanliness is next to godliness.'
- Maintain hygiene and sanitation.
6. Lack of Proper Sleep:
- Associated with fatigue, short temper and lack of focus.
- 'Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise'.
- Early birds unlock extra hours in the mornings, and feel energetic, stress-free, focused and are well-planned for the day.
7. Lack of Sexual Discipline:
- Associated with self-hatred.
- Achieve success drive over sex drive.
- Use all your mental energy on productive and long-lasting pleasures.
- 'Where attention goes, energy and blood flows'.
An animal cannot control its impulses, but we can. That is what makes us human.
For more health tips consult a preventive medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/preventive-medicine-physician