Ask a 'Rhinology Specialist' Online

Ask your Rhinology queries to our experienced ent otolaryngologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled ent otolaryngologists who specialized in Rhinology treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "Rhinology"

Rhinology is the study of diseases affecting the sinus cavities and nose. Doctors who specialize in treating nose and sinus problems are called rhinologists. They treat conditions like chronic sinusitis, nasal polyps, Aspirin-exacerbated respiratory disease, revision sinus surgery, hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia, etc. Rhinologists also assist oculoplastic surgeons and neurosurgeons in surgeries to remove tumors behind the eye, nose, sinus, and skull base, persistent tearing, and Graves’ eye disease. With the help of minimally invasive endoscopic sinus surgery, rhinologists treat nasal and sinus disorders effectively.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1191 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our rhinology specialist panel.
  • A rhinology specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same rhinology specialist.