Ask an 'Actinic Keratosis Specialist' Online

Ask your Actinic Keratosis queries to our experienced dermatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled dermatologists who specialized in Actinic Keratosis treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !
Click here to see a Sample Answer »

Type Your Health Query

You will be able to attach reports and photos after submitting the query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password




Forgot your password?

About "Actinic keratosis"

Due to years of sun exposure, the skin becomes rough and patchy, which is called actinic keratosis or solar keratosis. It is usually less than 1 inch in diameter. It can be pink, red, or brown, and can cause itching or burning of the area. It commonly affects the skin on your face, lips, ears, hands, forearms, scalp, and neck. Topical creams made from Fluorouracil, Imiquimod, and Diclofenac are used to treat this condition. Surgical treatment options include cryotherapy, curettage, and photodynamic therapy. If left untreated, it can progress to squamous cell carcinoma.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

1236 Doctors Online


How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our actinic keratosis specialist panel.
  • A actinic keratosis specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same actinic keratosis specialist.