Ask a 'Fillers Specialist' Online

Ask your Fillers queries to our experienced dermatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled dermatologists who specialized in Fillers treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !
Click here to see a Sample Answer »

Type Your Health Query

You will be able to attach reports and photos after submitting the query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password




Forgot your password?

About "Fillers"

Injectable fillers are soft tissue fillers that are injected into the skin to help remove wrinkles. Wrinkles are creases, folds, or ridges that are formed on the skin as the person ages or results from excess sun exposure. Fillers can also be used for lifting cheeks, chins, jawlines, temples, plumping lips and sagging hands. The different types of fillers used are:


  • Hyaluronic acid fillers.
  • Silicone fillers.
  • Collagen fillers.
  • Fat fillers.


Some of the risk factors with fillers are bruising, redness, and swelling at the site of injection.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

1200 Doctors Online


How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our fillers specialist panel.
  • A fillers specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same fillers specialist.