Ask a 'Hives Specialist' Online

Ask your Hives queries to our experienced dermatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled dermatologists who specialized in Hives treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "Hives"

Also known as urticaria is a skin condition characterized by red spots or rashes that have on and off onset characteristics, along with itching or burning sensation. It is usually caused due to allergy and if it is chronic, this can be due to any infectious disease or thyroid problem or cancer. The dermatologist is the specialists who can diagnose this with the help of history, examination and if required, some test. The treatment consists of cool compresses, wearing loose comfortable clothes, treating the underlying causes, and anti-allergic medications.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1190 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our hives specialist panel.
  • A hives specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same hives specialist.