Ask a "Skin Lump Specialist" Online

Ask your Skin Lump queries to our experienced dermatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled dermatologists who specialized in Skin Lump treatment.

Your first Query is FREE!
Click here to see a Sample Answer »

Enter Your Health Issue

You will be able to attach reports and photos after submitting the query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password




Forgot your password?

About "Skin lump"

Abnormally raised skin in any part of the body is called skin lump. It can be hard, soft, or movable, and can be caused due to injury or something serious. Skin lumps are generally not cancerous and are benign and not dangerous. The possible causes of a skin lump apart from injury are acne, mole, skin tags, warts, boils, abscess, cysts, corns, cancer, chicken pox, or swollen lymph node. If the lump is due to an infection, then it is treated using antibiotics. And if the lump is a cancer growth, warts, skin tag, or corns, it is surgically removed.

Top rated by Healthline and Investopedia.

What Our Users Say?

1201 Doctors Online


How it works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our "skin lump specialist" panel.
  • A "skin lump specialist" will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same "skin lump specialist".