Ask a "Diabetes Management Specialist" Online
Ask your Diabetes Management queries to our experienced diabetologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.
Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled diabetologists who specialized in Diabetes Management treatment.
Your first Query is FREE!
Click here to see a Sample Answer »
About "Diabetes management"
The treatment options for the management of diabetes are:
- Insulin pump, needle, pen, or inhaler.
- Oral medications – Alpha-glucose inhibitors, biguanides, bile acid sequestrants, DPP-4 inhibitors, meglitinides, sulfonylureas, and thiazolidinediones.
- Bariatric surgery.
- Artificial pancreas.
- Pancreatic islet transplant.
- Getting 30 to 40 minutes of exercise.
- Consuming a diet that is low in carbohydrate and sugar.