Get E-Book on COVID-19

Ask a 'Chronic Hepatitis B Specialist' Online

Ask your Chronic Hepatitis B queries to our experienced medical gastroenterologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled medical gastroenterologists who specialized in Chronic Hepatitis B treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "chronic hepatitis B"

Inflammation of the liver caused by the hepatitis B virus for more than six months is called chronic hepatitis infection. Hepatitis B infection is transmitted through body fluids like blood, semen, and vaginal secretions. It can also be transferred from the mother to the fetus. Medicines like Entecavir, Tenofovir, Lamivudine, Adefovir, and Interferon alfa are used for the treatment of hepatitis B infection. The best way to prevent this infection is by getting the Hepatitis B vaccine. Long-standing hepatitis might cause fibrosis, cirrhosis, liver cancer, and liver failure.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1208 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our chronic hepatitis b specialist panel.
  • A chronic hepatitis b specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same chronic hepatitis b specialist.