Ask a 'Chronic Infection Of Bones And Joints Specialist' Online

Ask your Chronic Infection Of Bones And Joints queries to our experienced orthopaedician and traumatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled orthopaedician and traumatologists who specialized in Chronic Infection Of Bones And Joints treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "Chronic infection of bones and Joints "

Infections affecting the bones and joints usually occur when the bacteria enters the body after trauma or surgery. This bacteria travel through the bloodstream and infect the bone and joints. The chronic infection of the bone and joints is called chronic osteomyelitis. Here, the bone gets infected only after a couple of months after an injury or initial infection. The signs and symptoms include pain, swelling and, redness of the affected area, fever, chills, fatigue, and sweating. The management of such infections is done by draining the pus and fluid buildup, debridement of diseased bone, placing bone or tissue grafts, and stabilizing the affected bone with metal plates, rods, or screws.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1202 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our chronic infection of bones and joints specialist panel.
  • A chronic infection of bones and joints specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same chronic infection of bones and joints specialist.