Ask an 'Intraarticular Injection Specialist' Online

Ask your Intraarticular Injection queries to our experienced orthopaedician and traumatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled orthopaedician and traumatologists who specialized in Intraarticular Injection treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "Intraarticular Injection"

Joint pain or stiffness can be debilitating and a challenge to treat. Chronic joint pain can affect the emotional and physical well-being of an individual. To reduce pain and discomfort, medicines are directly injected into the affected joint. Corticosteroid is the most common medication given as intra-articular injections. Some of the other less commonly injected drugs are Infliximab, Hyaluronic acid, Botulinum neurotoxin, and platelet-rich plasma (PRP). Intra-articular injections help manage pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis. The contraindications for intra-articular injections are bacteremia, sepsis, intra-articular infections, and hypersensitivity to steroid injections.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1179 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our intraarticular injection specialist panel.
  • A intraarticular injection specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same intraarticular injection specialist.