Get E-Book on COVID-19

Ask a 'Paediatric Orthopaedic Specialist' Online

Ask your Paediatric Orthopaedic queries to our experienced orthopaedician and traumatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled orthopaedician and traumatologists who specialized in Paediatric Orthopaedic treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !

Click here to see a Sample Answer

Type Your Health Query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password





Forgot your password?

About "Paediatric orthopaedic"

A doctor who is trained in preventing and treating conditions affecting the bone, joint, and muscle (musculoskeletal system) in children is called a pediatric orthopedic. As a child is still growing, the way their body responds to injuries, infections, and deformities are different than in adults. Some bone problems seen in children get better with age and is caused due to variation in growth. For example, intoeing in infants. A pediatric orthopedic manages conditions like spine deformities seen at birth, growth problems in the limbs, clubfoot, scoliosis, gait problems, fractures, bone infections, and tumors.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

View All

1218 Doctors Online

How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our paediatric orthopaedic specialist panel.
  • A paediatric orthopaedic specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same paediatric orthopaedic specialist.