Ask a 'Shoulder Dislocation Specialist' Online

Ask your Shoulder Dislocation queries to our experienced orthopaedician and traumatologists and receive instant medical advice and second opinion.

Our medical panel consists of over 50 highly skilled orthopaedician and traumatologists who specialized in Shoulder Dislocation treatment.

Your first Query is FREE !
Click here to see a Sample Answer »

Type Your Health Query

You will be able to attach reports and photos after submitting the query

Your Name

Your Email

Choose a Password


Confirm Password




Forgot your password?

About "Shoulder dislocation"

An injury that results in the humerus bone (bone in the upper arm) to pop out from the shoulder socket is called shoulder dislocation. The signs and symptoms of a dislocated arm are deformed shoulder, swelling, severe pain, numbness, and inability to move the hand. The doctor might gently manipulate the bone into the shoulder socket and immobilize the joint using a splint or sling. Surgery is needed if you have recurrent shoulder dislocations and if the surrounding nerves and blood vessels get damaged. The doctor will prescribe painkiller and muscle relaxant, and after the splint is removed, physical therapy is done.

Top rated by Healthline and INSIDER

What Our Users Say?

1241 Doctors Online


How it Works?

  • Your health issue will be shared across with our shoulder dislocation specialist panel.
  • A shoulder dislocation specialist will pick your query and send medical advice to your health issue subsequently.
  • You can then follow up with the same shoulder dislocation specialist.