8 Powerful Ways to Build Your Mental Toughness
1. Start your day with a cup of coffee.
2. Work your strengths. Do something you’re good at to build self-confidence.
3. Experiment with a new recipe, write a poem, paint or try a new workout.
4. Spend time with your loved one.
5. Accept that you cannot control everything.
6. Keep it cool for a good night’s sleep.
7. Talk to someone.
8. Get help online.
ANY QUERIES? ASK DOCTOR NOW @ icliniq.com
Do you have a question to ask a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Online Now »
Mefenamic acid (Meftal) is not recommended for children below 14 years age group. So, we cannot give it to him. Using plain Paracetamol is a good option. Do not use round the clock. Use when it is necessary (temperature ... Read more »
Meftal-P is Mefenamic Acid used as an antipyretic to bring down the fever. While Cefpodoxime is a third generation Cephalosporin antibiotic given for lower respiratory tract infection of bacterial origin. Ambroxol-LS ... Read more »
I have reviewed your query and here is my advise. If fever crosses above 101 or 102, then use Meftal P. In syrup 100 mg is present per dose. So 5 ml can be given at one time. It can be given two to three times a day. If ... Read more »