Anti Obesity Day – 2016
How to Avoid Becoming Overweight?
1. Take a mixture of honey & warm water in an empty stomach everyday morning.
2. Apple cider vinegar helps to burn fat in the body. A tea spoon a day before bed would suffice.
3. Spices reduce body fat naturally. They also go well with tea.
4. Substitute junk food with fruits when hungry. Make sure at-least half the portion of your food comprises of vegetables.
5. People who skip meals(Breakfast especially) tend to put on weight quickly.
6. Physical workout is always key in loosing weight. Make sure you workout at-lease 30 to 45 minutes a day 5 days in a week.
7. Keeping your body hydrated is important. Hot water plays a major role in burning unwanted calories.
ANY QUERIES? ASK DOCTOR NOW @ icliniq.com
Do you have a question to ask a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Online Now »
Mefenamic acid (Meftal) is not recommended for children below 14 years age group. So, we cannot give it to him. Using plain Paracetamol is a good option. Do not use round the clock. Use when it is necessary (temperature ... Read more »
Meftal-P is Mefenamic Acid used as an antipyretic to bring down the fever. While Cefpodoxime is a third generation Cephalosporin antibiotic given for lower respiratory tract infection of bacterial origin. Ambroxol-LS ... Read more »
I have reviewed your query and here is my advise. If fever crosses above 101 or 102, then use Meftal P. In syrup 100 mg is present per dose. So 5 ml can be given at one time. It can be given two to three times a day. If ... Read more »