Self-Care Tips For Asthma Relief
1. Know your food allergies and keep away.
2. Water consumption is a key aspect.
3. Make sure your air conditioners are well maintained and dust free.
4. Cigarettes are your enemies.
5. Make sure ginger has a place in your diet often.
6. Be aware & alert of the symptoms of asthma.
7. Make sure you are ready with the inhaler for an emergency situation.
Do you have a question to ask a doctor online?Ask a Doctor Online Now »
You have not put forward any specific query about your health issue. What I have understood is that your average pulse rate is around 67 per minute. Your BP usually varies from 110/70 to 120/80. But off late it is higher... Read more »
HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) has a window period of 1 to 3 months, during which the test results can be a false negative. According to WHO (world health organization), all tests are considered conclusive after 12 ... Read more »