Hello there, covid-19 pandemic is here to stay and is not going to resolve completely anytime sooner. So while conceiving during these times following points should be kept in mind.
1. Reported cases of COVID-19 pneumonia in pregnancy are milder and with good
2. Pregnant women don't appear to contract the infection more likely than general population.
3. Pregnant women with heart disease are at highest risk.
4. The coronavirus pandemic increases the risk of perinatal anxiety and depression as well as domestic violence.
5. There is currently no evidence of increased risk of miscarriage or virus being teratogenic.
Hence, women can conceive if they don't have co-morbid conditions like heart disease and family environment is supportive.
Disclaimer: All medical case discussions published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.