Antidote (Homeopathy)

Dr. Kavita Rajput., BHMS


Medical Case Details:

What is the best way to start a case when the patient comes after taking too much of homeopathic medicines?



    Dr. Sheetal Kamble

    If such patients come to me, I usually prescribe nux vomica 200c once a day dose for 2 to 3days (depending on how long the remedy is taken) nux vomica is the common antidote for many remedies, however I would still consider the totality of the patient at period of time.
    Also you can prescribe strong coffee for 2-3 days, this helps to nullify the effects of remedies.

    ▲ 1
    09.Aug, 10:11am

    Dr. Kavita Rajput

    Thank you mam ,

    mam have you tried aloes socotrine i read in relationships of remedies that nux vom is good after long allopathic treatment and aloes for homoeopathic...

    i never prescribed yet..

    09.Aug, 11:10am

    Dr. Sheetal Kamble

    I have never tried aloe only as a antidote, I have only prescribed aloe if the totality has matched up..
    I guess if aloe comes up after taking the complete totality of the patient, then you should prescribe it.

    ▲ 1
    10.Aug, 11:16am

    Dr. Kavita Rajput

    Ok mam thank you

    10.Aug, 11:19am

    Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
    Homeopathic Physician

    1st dose as antidote for allopathic medicines is ARS ALB .

    ▲ 1
    17.Aug, 06:08am

    Dr. Kavita Rajput

    Sir in which potency arsenic album should be given ?

    17.Aug, 10:01am

    Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
    Homeopathic Physician

    And also CAMPHOR 200 IS universal antidote for all systems of medicine.

    ▲ 1
    17.Aug, 10:46am

    Dr. Kavita Rajput

    Thank you sir..

    24.Aug, 01:38pm

    Dr. Robert Hugh Shapiro
    Internal Medicine Physician

    In my opinion, there is no such thing as an "overdose" of a homeopathic medication, given the fact that these medications are produced by diluting these substances so much that they are undetectable.

    25.Aug, 12:30pm

Are you a doctor?

Please Login to comment or ask a question.

New to icliniq? Sign Up Now




Disclaimer: All medical case discussions published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.