If not chronic, and just recently found, we usually prescribe:
- glycerin of borax or oral methylen blue
- diclophenac oral spray for the pain
- drink plenty of water
- avoid spicy/acidic foods/drinks
But first should determine the cause:
- anything too hot consumed?
- any acid or other corrosive liquid intake?
- stomach issues?
- any compromised immune system?
Disclaimer: All medical case discussions published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.