Dr.Kevin Earl is a Family Physician with 16 years of clinical experience.
April 2004–April 2008:
- Outpatient and inpatient physician.
- Medical Doctor.
- Northwest Health System.
- Outpatient physician.
- Medical Doctor and owner.
- DBA EarlMD Family Medicine PA; Advanced Aesthetics and Wellness Center PA.
- Arkansas Tech University, BS, Molecular Biology (Magna cum laude) 07/88-05/94.
- The University of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, MD 08/1996-05/01.
- The University of Missouri at Kansas City Residency Family Practice, Intern, 07/01-06/02.
- Methodist Hospitals of Dallas Residency, Residency Family Practice 07/02-06/04.
Board Certification: Family Medicine, active.
Publications Achievements and Hobbies:
- Niesman MR, Gehrs KM, Grove CG, and Earl KS: immunohistochemical Analysis of Porcine retina following Retinal Detachment. Invest Ophthalmol.Vis. Sci. 30:S1q175, 1997.
- College football scholarship.
- Scored top 24% nationally Family Medicine Boards.
- Zero malpractice claims.
- Owned and operated Family Medical Clinic for 10 years.
- A full-time practicing Family Medicine for 16 years including residency, computer and EMR savvy.
- Enjoy hiking, bicycling, reading, traveling, and sport.
- Board Certification Family Medicine.
- American Academy of Family Practice and others.