Helped 5000 patients
Dr.Mohamad Salleh Bin Abdul Aziz is a qualified General surgeon and has been gazetted by the Malaysian Ministry Of Health since 2011. His primary interest is in Upper Gastrointestinal Surgery. He is capable of conducting many surgical cases. He has received many awards, including Japan Intellectual property Association 2017, Best Award from Malaysian Association Research Scientist (MARS) 2017, and a GOLD medal from Malaysia Technology Expo 2017 for his invention, SolehRing. He completed his Master of Surgery at UKM. Currently, he is practicing at Poliklinik Mymedik, Selangor, Malaysia.
Academics & Trainings
MASTER OF SURGERY
Awards & Publications
1. ERCP fellowship training UKM 2012.
2. Japan Intellectual Property Association (JIPA) 2017.
3. Best Award form Malaysian Association Research Scientist (MARS) 2017.
4. Gold Medal for Malaysian technology Expo 2017.
5. Islamic Innovation Challenge (Platcom Venture).