Dr.Ranjeet Singha is a Health Authority Abu Dhabi Licensed Physiotherapist (HAAD-2015-2020) with over seven years of work experience. Out of these seven years, he has three years of hands-on experi... Read More
Helped 2000 patients
Published 2 articles
Query : $19.99
Phone/Video : $29.99
COVID-19 has finally made us realize the value of immunity. In individuals with a strong immune system, this fatal virus cannot result in severe infection. This is why COVID-1...
Published in - Infectious Diseases
09 Aug 2021 - 4 min read
Fall among older adults is very common and can lead to various complications, such as the development of fear of falling down, hip fracture, and other musculoskeletal injuries...
Published in - Physiotherapy Or Physiohealth
18 Jun 2020 - 4 min read
Dr.Ranjeet Singha is a Health Authority Abu Dhabi Licensed Physiotherapist (HAAD-2015-2020) with over seven years of work experience. Out of these seven years, he has three years of hands-on experience in the UAE (2015-2017). He is, at present, an Associate Professor at the College of Physiotherapy and Medical Sciences (CPMS), Assam.
Academics & Trainings
BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY
Kp Ballal College Of Physiotherapy
MASTER IN PHYSIOTHERAPY(NEUROLOGY)
Health Authority Abu Dhabi
Indian Association Of Physiotherapists
Awards & Publications
1. Editorial Reviewer of Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research (JCDR) since Jan 2019.
2. Certificate of Excellence (Issuing authority- Health Care At Home).
3. HAAD Licensed Physiotherapist (Issuing authority - Health Authority, Abu Dhabi).
1. Motor Relearning Program Versus Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Technique for Improving Basic Mobility in Chronic Stroke Patients - A Comparative Study (International Journal of Physiotherapy and Research).
2. A Comparative Study on Effectiveness of Open versus Closed Kinetic Chain Exercises to Improve Gait in Spastic Diplegic Cerebral Palsy by Trishna Saikia, Pallabi Goswami, Ranjeet Singha, Abhijit Dutta (International Journal of Physiotherapy. Vol 3(2),193-19).