Abdominal Pain With Exercise;

The internal rotation of my hip is very low. What could be the reason?

Query: Hello doctor, Just to give you a bit of a background, I am a young male who is heavily involved in sports. Several months ago, I noticed my left (non-dominant side) hip internal rotation is very low or practically non-existent. I also noticed pinching at the front of my hip when getting into a deep ...  Read Full »

Dr. Shakti Mishra

Fitness Expert, Nutritionist, Physiotherapist, Yoga Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not possible to come to any conclusion without a proof. You need to do an X-ray of the hip and pelvic joint. There might be anterior tilting of the pelvis because of which movement¬†of the hip joint is restricted during internal rotation. In that case, it will ge...  Read Full »