Q. I have pain in stomach with bad taste, nausea and loose stools. Please help.

Dr. Shaiza Hashmi
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 01, 2020 and last reviewed on: Apr 10, 2020

I am having pain in stomach and having loose stools. I also have a bad taste and feel like vomiting. Please tell me the treatment.

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

Dr. Shaiza Hashmi

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Kindly tell me how long these symptoms appeared? Do you have past history of any illness? Do you take any medicine on a regular basis? Are you married? Current history of pregnancy/delivery? Do you have regular periods? Any recent lab test or report?

If these symptoms appear recently without any history of cough, fever, sore throat, no chronic illness, not taking any medicine on regular basis, no history of pregnancy, delivery, breast feeding, having regular periods, no recent labs then take the following treatment.

Tablet Flagyl 400 mg three times a day, Motilium 10 mg three times a day, half an hour before meals. Take the above treatment for five days then followup.

If you have any history other than the above issue or if you have positive answer to any of the questions mentioned above then please do not take this treatment and immediately take the opinion from a doctor.

| 

I have nausea and burning pain in abdomen. Please provide advise.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a female, 45 kg, 5 feet one inch. I have nausea, slight pain and burning sensation in upper left abdomen, and discomfort on the left side of the abdomen. I am currently on Dolgina, Librax, Calbo.  Read Full »

Having abdominal pain and bloated feeling for five months. Could this be due to colon cancer?

Query: Hi doctor, I have had abdominal pain for five months. It is mainly under the right side ribs along the right flank. I also have some pain on the left. I feel gassy and bloated. The stomach makes some crazy noises. I was constipated for a few months, but now I have constant diarrhea. I am going to ...  Read Full »

Baby had loose stools with mucus and pain in abdomen after given Augmentin. What to do?

Query: Dear Doctor, My 5 year old daughter suffering from fever with running nose since 10 days now. After giving Augmentin, she is having loose stool almost 10 times a day, watery with mucus. What to do?  Read Full »

Ask a General Practitioner Now