Q. Does Abhayarishta medicine cause stool color to be dark brown?

Answered by Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Abhayarista or Ayurveda Treatment? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Recently, I started taking Abhayarishta medicine. I was having pain in the anus. I consulted a doctor and they told that it is an infection. Now daily I take Abhayarishta medicine for better digestion. But the stool color is dark brown. Is it because of Abhayarishta or some other problem? Please suggest.