Q. The spots on my forehead seem to itch and are spreading. How to treat it?

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Hi there.

I've not changed cosmetic products. The spots on my forehead really just started maybe have had them for a couple weeks I haven't done much of anything. I've just been showering regularly have been afraid to use any new products and make it worse. That's why I reached out. Do you have any recommendations for what I can try? They seem to itch a little bit on my forhead and seem to be spreading. I never had any issues with my forehead but al the sudden I'm breaking out a bunch. They are definitely getting worse.

My skin is very sensitive I always tend to breakout around shaving areas but thought it was very strange to have it all over my forhead and I can't seem to get rid of it.

I've been using facial washes etc shower twice a day. Please let me know if you have any suggestions thank you - what are these, how can I treat? Pics attached.

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Venereology
#

Ur having acne vulgaris grade 2, which seems to have worsened a little. However, it can b managed wit proper medication. U shouldn't prick at ur pimples as it could get infected and leave spots all over.

Start using Suncros aquagel , which is a sunscreen, daily morning... u can use Fash facewash twice daily.. apply Benzac AC 5% gel, for 2 hrs over d pimples daily in d evening...

cut down on sweets, junk food and oily stuff... d response would b slow and can take upto 4 weeks... if not satisfactory v could step up to retinoids

|