HomeAnswersDermatologyacneThere are tiny little bumps on my face which keeps growing. What should I do?

How to get rid of the tiny little bumps on my face?


The following is an actual conversation between an iCliniq user and a doctor that has been reviewed and published as a Premium Q&A.

Medically reviewed by

Dr. K. Shobana

Published At June 11, 2022
Reviewed AtSeptember 13, 2023

Patient's Query

Hello doctor,

I have tiny bumps all over my face that are growing. My skin is all messed up. It looked black; a couple of years ago, being more precise, almost two years ago. My whole face had even skin without a single bump. Now my face has so many bumps with baby hair all over the face.


Welcome to icliniq.com.

Acne can be treated easily with facewash, tablets, and Adapalene-based creams. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with them and take the medicines with their consent. Some people have more oily faces, which results in acne breakouts. After completing the treatment for controlling the active breakouts, tablets can be stopped, and creams need to be continued to prevent a recurrence. Diet and lifestyle modifications are also important. Please do not do any self-treatment, such as over-the-counter steroid creams. Do not burst the pimples with your fingers, as it can result in ugly scars. The marks left behind after the pimples heal can also be treated.

Same symptoms don't mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Dr. V. Srikanth Reddy
Dr. V. Srikanth Reddy


Community Banner Mobile

iCliniq's FREE Newsletters

Expert-backed health and wellness information, delivered to your email.

Subscribe iCliniq
By clicking Subscribe, I agree to the iCliniq Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy and understand that I may opt out of iCliniq subscriptions at any time.

Read answers about:


Ask your health query to a doctor online


*guaranteed answer within 4 hours

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. iCliniq privacy policy