Q. I have acne breakout and scars on forehead. What has to be done?

Answered by Dr. Shanza Ikram and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Acne or Clindamycin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had a really bad acne breakout and scars and it was just on my forehead two months back. Then I just had another one about two weeks ago, on my forehead again.

It is not mostly just dark acne scars and I want to get rid of them. My skin also turned from combination to dry on my entire face.

My forehead is a little bit itchy sometimes and so are my eyelids.