Q. I have an acne problem and feel I am underweight. Kindly help me.

Dr. Shiv Kumar Sharma
and medically reviewed by Dr. Sushrutha Muralidharan

I have been having pimples and scars, although I am 20-year-old. It did not stop right now. There are acne or pimple scars on my face. How do I get rid of this and how to stay healthy and fit please give advice. My weight is only 62 kg compare to my height, around 5'9. I guess it is not healthy.

Please mention good fruits and foods to consume. I have an eye issue as well. I cannot see the far object, and recently I have been into an eye incident, when I woke up, my vision became white, not completely. I was able to see the objects, but my vision was not good.

These all issues seem like I am not healthy and my food consumption is not proper.

Please give me some good advice.

#

Do not worry about your weight is approximately normal. Do not touch pimples frequently. Apply cold packs before developing them. Do not apply any cream etc. You can use fresh Aloe vera and a pack of Multani mitti twice a week. Avoid red chili, tea, coffee, curd, cold drinks, alcohol, eggs, nonvegetarian food, smoking, tobacco, etc. Take coconut water, pomegranate juice, watermelon, apples, pineapple, cherries, berries, figs, grapes, etc., seasonal fruits and vegetables, cucumber, bottle gourd, ridge gourd, pointed gourd, green gram, mat bean, light pulses, amala, etc. avoid excess sweets.

I suggest you take Kaishore guggul (Guduchi, Triphala and Trikatu) two tablets twice daily, Arogyavardhini Vati Dhootpapeshwar (Shuddha Parad, Shudha Shilajeet, Triphala, Chitrak Moola, and Kutaki) two tablets twice daily after meals, Safi Hamdard (Sana, Sheesham, Sandal, Gilo, Harar, Chiraita, Nilkanthi, Neem, Tulsi, Chob Chini, Keekar, Brahmi, Kasni, Unnab, Revand Chini, Qand Safaid, And Shora Desi) two teaspoon twice daily, tablet Triphala Himalaya (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia bellerica, and Terminalia chebula) drug three tablets at night with lukewarm water.

I hope this was helpful.

Thank you so much for the advice. I will definitely follow this. Also, I have one more question. How do I improve my eyesight as I have been having diffculty in seeing far objects recently. Could you suggest me some ways to improve and take care of my eye? Waiting on your advice. Thank you.

#

I have written Triphala for vision improvement. Your weight is slightly less. So I have written Satavarex or Shatavari Churna for weight purpose, that is tonic. All the best.

Thank you so much. One more question, where do I get these medicines? Are these medicines available in the local pharmacy?

#

You can try getting it from the local medical or Ayurvedic store.

Thank you for the advice. Regarding the medicine, how many days or weeks should I have to take? Do these medicine cause extreme side effects or any kind?

#

No side effects occur from these medicines because all are made from herbs. Take these medicines for one to two months according to the response. You can stop Triphala after a month. All the best.

|