Q. I have red bumps on my forehead and eyebrows. How to get cured?

Dr. Shama Naaz

I have red bumps on my forehead and 2 red bumps in between my eyebrows, and a pimple of my nose. I really want to get rid of it quickly , and I've tried all the creams I could find.

#

welcome to icliniq,

Red bumps can be due to acne or due to allergies, Please send a clear photograph of your skin lesions. In the meantime, you should be patient, as taking stress would result in more breakouts. Please know that healing process can be slow, and depends on the skin condition. In the meantime, you should take care of your skin, if your skin is too oily, start double cleansing (first with an oil cleanser followed by water based cleanser).

Pat dry your skin, and apply a good toner over your face. You can also use anti-acne serums at night time. All the skin care products should be hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic and that has a label ‘will not clog pores’ over them. Do not touch your skin lesions with dirty hands. And follow up after a week or earlier with photographs of skin lesions. Thank you.

| 

Acne - Causes, Types, Home Remedies and Treatment Strategy

Article Overview: Acne is a very common condition encountered among teens and adults. To decide the protocol for the treatment of acne, it is important for us to know the causes, conditions associated, sites of acne, the cause of acne and factors affecting the onset of acne. Many home remedies are helpful in treating acne. Mild and moderate acne can be treated with medication and severe acne with other treatment procedures. Prevention is more important than cure. Read Article

Dr. Archana

Acne is a very common skin condition. It commonly starts during puberty but can occur at any age. Although it is not a dangerous condition, acne can leave scars on the skin. Acne appears in different parts of the body like face, chest, and back. Acne affects almost all teenagers in different severit...  Read Article

Can stress inhibit brain development in children?

Query: Hi doctor, I read that great stress will cause brain development inhibition in children. Can this be caught up through something? Is this permanent?  Read Full »

Does Epiduo help with acne scars?

Query: Hello doctor, I am currently having acne on my cheeks and I am applying Benzoyl peroxide gel on my acne. It only reduces the inflammation but bumps are not reducing. I also have pigmentation caused by acne before. What may be the reason? I usually get cystic acne bumps on my cheeks. The acne clears ...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»