Q. Which cream should be used to prevent acne during summer?

Dr. Shanza Ikram

I have been struggling with acne since puberty. I am 22-year-old now. I use topical gel (2% Erythromycin + 0.05 Isotretinoin) and Azeliec 20% and exfoliate cream with AHA & BHA. I still have breakouts. Summer is here, and it may reach 40 degrees Celcius, and humidity is high. And I am stressed from college with too many exams. Also, I pick my skin, making acne more inflamed. The situation is horrible. Also, when I put my hands on my skin, I feel many bumps underneath the skin. Please help.

#

I have gone through your case. First, you need to understand acne is often a recurring condition, and you can experience frequent worsening due to stress, hormonal changes, periods, or fast food. Avoid fast food and take plenty of liquids and fresh food, especially in the summer. Both creams and exfoliating scrub are fine. In my opinion, you need to take oral medicine for a month and that.

I suggest taking, Capsule Doxycycline 100 mg once daily.

|