Q. Please suggest homeopathy medicine for urticaria.

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
This is a premium question & answer published on May 03, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 30 year old male. Recently, I have been diagnosed with having urticaria (burning, itching sensations throughout the body from head to toe). It started out in an acute way but is turning out to be chronic. It has been more than two and a half months and I am still suffering from it. FYI, my blood test is very clean and good. PFA. In the past two months, I have been using Bepozic tablet twice or thrice a day on a dermatologist's advice, but all I observed is that medicine is just soothing me a bit from having any itches but is not fighting with the root cause of it. For that reason, I keep getting this burning itching sensation again and again if I stop taking the medicines and on the other hand, I do not want to run myself on medication for months and years. I researched a bit online and surprisingly, found out that allopathy has no perfect cure for it but homeopathy does. That is the reason I wanted to try homeopathy treatment this time. Here are my following questions:

I read that homeopathy treatment takes a while to cure. So, can I use these Bepozic (antihistamine) tablets twice a day, so that I do not have to worry about itching?

Is it safe to use homeopathy medicines with other generic medicines like Paracetamol, Cetirizine, Benadryl, etc.? I just want to be sure if I can take them along with homeopathy medicines, just in case I encounter any of those in the near future?

How long does this treatment take to cure, from your past experiences or consultations?

#

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), your thyroid profile is normal, and serum triglycerides level is a little bit high.

For urticaria, in homeopathy, we have best remedies. So, you need not worry about your problem. Your blood reports are not related to your problem. While using homeopathy, you need not use antihistamine medicines. Homeopathy can solve your problem. Homeopathy is the best and no side effects. And along with allopathic medicines you can use homeopathic medicines.

Due to urticaria, the eruptions like hives occur. The range of size from a few millimeters to several inches in diameter. It is caused by allergic reaction. You may have acute urticaria.

Before getting this problem, have you used any medicines for other problem? Some foods also cause urticaria. Some bacteria like streptococcus and Helicobacter pylori also cause urticaria. Symptoms of urticaria are intense itching, burning, and sense of heat. According to your symptoms, the homeopathic drug ARS ALB 200 is the best remedy. I suggest 10 pills once for three days only.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have a habit of eating junk food but the medicines I used a couple of months are the regular ones only like Paracetamol for fever, Benadryl for cough, Naproxen for headache, Levocetirizine for cold, etc. Anyway, according to my understanding, I need to take 10 pills at once in a day (for three consecutive days). So, a total of 30 pills. Please let me know when would be a good time to have them like morning or evening and before or after lunch? Can I eat immediately after having the medicines or should I wait for sometime after having 10 pills? I am really surprised to hear that the problem that I am having and had spent a lot of bucks on till now, can be cured in three days. Please let me know if I understand it correctly.

#

According to homeopathic theory, a single and simple medicine is enough for the cure. Now, what I have prescribed for you is the initial medicine and there will be a need for a follow-up medicine.

|