Q. Please suggest homeopathy medicine for urticaria.

Dr. Potnuru Srinivaasa Sudhakar
Published on May 03, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I am a 30 year old male. Recently, I have been diagnosed with having urticaria (burning, itching sensations throughout the body from head to toe). It started out in an acute way but is turning out to be chronic. It has been more than two and a half months and I am still suffering from it. FYI, my blood test is very clean and good. PFA. In the past two months, I have been using Bepozic tablet twice or thrice a day on a dermatologist's advice, but all I observed is that medicine is just soothing me a bit from having any itches but is not fighting with the root cause of it. For that reason, I keep getting this burning itching sensation again and again if I stop taking the medicines and on the other hand, I do not want to run myself on medication for months and years. I researched a bit online and surprisingly, found out that allopathy has no perfect cure for it but homeopathy does. That is the reason I wanted to try homeopathy treatment this time. Here are my following questions:

I read that homeopathy treatment takes a while to cure. So, can I use these Bepozic (antihistamine) tablets twice a day, so that I do not have to worry about itching?

Is it safe to use homeopathy medicines with other generic medicines like Paracetamol, Cetirizine, Benadryl, etc.? I just want to be sure if I can take them along with homeopathy medicines, just in case I encounter any of those in the near future?

How long does this treatment take to cure, from your past experiences or consultations?

#

I have seen your reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity), your thyroid profile is normal, and serum triglycerides level is a little bit high.

For urticaria, in homeopathy, we have best remedies. So, you need not worry about your problem. Your blood reports are not related to your problem. While using homeopathy, you need not use antihistamine medicines. Homeopathy can solve your problem. Homeopathy is the best and no side effects. And along with allopathic medicines you can use homeopathic medicines.

Due to urticaria, the eruptions like hives occur. The range of size from a few millimeters to several inches in diameter. It is caused by allergic reaction. You may have acute urticaria.

Before getting this problem, have you used any medicines for other problem? Some foods also cause urticaria. Some bacteria like streptococcus and Helicobacter pylori also cause urticaria. Symptoms of urticaria are intense itching, burning, and sense of heat. According to your symptoms, the homeopathic drug ARS ALB 200 is the best remedy. I suggest 10 pills once for three days only.

For more information consult a homeopathic physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/homeopathic-physician

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I have a habit of eating junk food but the medicines I used a couple of months are the regular ones only like Paracetamol for fever, Benadryl for cough, Naproxen for headache, Levocetirizine for cold, etc. Anyway, according to my understanding, I need to take 10 pills at once in a day (for three consecutive days). So, a total of 30 pills. Please let me know when would be a good time to have them like morning or evening and before or after lunch? Can I eat immediately after having the medicines or should I wait for sometime after having 10 pills? I am really surprised to hear that the problem that I am having and had spent a lot of bucks on till now, can be cured in three days. Please let me know if I understand it correctly.

#

According to homeopathic theory, a single and simple medicine is enough for the cure. Now, what I have prescribed for you is the initial medicine and there will be a need for a follow-up medicine.

Homeopathic Medicines for Fever

Article Overview: Safe management and treatment by homeopathy. Read Article

Dr. Kavita Rajput
Homeopathic Physician

There is a myth about homeopathic medicines that they are slow acting, but it is not true. They act within a few minutes to days, depending upon the disease whether it is acute or chronic, and the selection of medicine. If the selected medicine is correct, then it works within minutes and gives reli...  Read Article

Management of Fever by Homeopathy

Article Overview: This article throws light on how to manage fever with homeopathy medicines according to natures' law of treatment. Read Article

Dr. Kavita Rajput
Homeopathic Physician

There is a myth about homeopathic medicines that they are slow acting, but it is not true. They act within a few minutes to days depending upon the nature of the disease, whether it is acute or chronic and the selection of medicine. If the selected medicine is correct, then it works within a minute ...  Read Article

Homeopathy: Myths and Facts

Article Overview: Homeopathy is a therapeutic system of medicine that has been in use since the 18th century. Questions about its effectiveness have been raised by many. There are also a lot of misconceptions about this stream of medicine. This article discusses various myths surrounding homeopathy versus the facts. Read Article

Dr. Adnan Reyaz Ahmed Siddiqui
Homeopathic Physician

In spite of homeopathy being the second largest system of treatment in the world, there are still many myths regarding homeopathy. Myth 1. Homoeopathy pills are nothing but placebo pills (an inactive pill with no therapeutic effect). Fact 1. Homoeopathy is being practiced for the last 200 years an...  Read Article

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now