Q. Ayurvedic medication for multidrug/antibiotic resistant bacterial infections.

Dr. Ajith Kumar K N
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 15, 2014 and last reviewed on: Nov 28, 2018

I am a 26 year old male. I was addicted to cold drinks which had been getting me sick (catching a cold) over the past nine years.

Doctors treated me with antibiotics such as Amoxicillin, Cloxacillin, Moxifloxacin, Cefpodoxime, Azithromycin, andSporidex which worked very well many times.

I have controlled this bad habit for quite a long time but carelessly consumed a cold drink a year back and have been ill since then.

No antibiotic is working now and the doctor said infection has grown resistant to these antibiotics and gave up.

Now I have sneezes, warm body and breath, headache and weakness and sometimes a running nose.

I want an Ayurvedic medication if possible.

#

You can try the following ayurvedic medicines:

1. OCEM-5 drops (Richfield international) - two drops in a glass of lukewarm water twice a day.
  2. Indukantham kashayam - 15 mL+50 mL boiled and cooled water twice a day half hour before food.
  3. Haridra Khanda churna - one teaspoon twice a day with honey after food.

Continue this for two weeks and review after two weeks with an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|