Q. Is there any cure for adenomyosis in Siddha?

Dr. Arul Amuthan
Published on May 16, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

Any cure for adenomyosis in Siddha? I am 37 and had two miscarriages and two ectopic. Only left tube is available and both the ovaries are normal. I am suffering from adenomyosis. Please advise Siddha medicine.

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist Naturopathy Pharmacology Siddha Medicine Toxicology
#

Considering your medical condition, I advise you visit IVF (in-vitro fertilization) centers, they will help you in getting a baby.

In Siddha, for adenomyosis, capsule Neeradi muthu vallathy mezhugu (morning one and evening one after food) and capsule sivanar vembu kuzhi thailam (morning one and evening one after food) to be consumed for three to six months.

In addition, Gunma gurodi chooranam (morning 1/3 of a spoon, that is, 500 mg mixed in buttermilk) at early morning 6 to 6.30 AM for three to six months. You will get much relief from this disease.

Usually, such patients have issues in tubes and local inflammation, which affects the baby carrying.

For more information consult a siddha medicine specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/siddha-medicine-specialist

Will hysterectomy cure adenomyosis?

Query: Hello doctor, My wife usually has a period for six to seven days. On the first two days, she has pain. At times, she has heavy clots also. The doctor had asked us to do the scanning and some test. The scanning report is attached. 'There is anteverted and bulky uterus which measures 11.7 by 10.3 by...  Read Full >>

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The scan (attachment removed to protect patient identity) shows a bulky uterus which can be due to adenomyosis or possible fibroids in situ, but the absence of fibroids is evident. She is likely to experience painful menses and heavy bleeding due to adenomyosis as we...  Read Full

I do not have erection for longer duration. Suggest siddha medicines to overcome this

Query: Hi, I used musli capsules for about 45 days. Even now I do not have erection for longer duration. Please suggest some measures in siddha medicine to overcome this.  Read Full >>

Dr. Arul Amuthan
Pharmacologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your problem. 50% of this problem is related to psychology and the method of practice. There are many drugs which can prolong your penis erection for a longer time, but they have very serious side effects. Please follow the following medical advice: Sto...  Read Full

Ask a Siddha Medicine Specialist Now