Q. Is there any cure for adenomyosis in Siddha?

Dr. Arul Amuthan
This is a premium question & answer published on May 16, 2018 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

Any cure for adenomyosis in Siddha? I am 37 and had two miscarriages and two ectopic. Only left tube is available and both the ovaries are normal. I am suffering from adenomyosis. Please advise Siddha medicine.

#

Considering your medical condition, I advise you visit IVF (in-vitro fertilization) centers, they will help you in getting a baby.

In Siddha, for adenomyosis, capsule Neeradi muthu vallathy mezhugu (morning one and evening one after food) and capsule sivanar vembu kuzhi thailam (morning one and evening one after food) to be consumed for three to six months.

In addition, Gunma gurodi chooranam (morning 1/3 of a spoon, that is, 500 mg mixed in buttermilk) at early morning 6 to 6.30 AM for three to six months. You will get much relief from this disease.

Usually, such patients have issues in tubes and local inflammation, which affects the baby carrying.

For more information consult a siddha medicine specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/siddha-medicine-specialist

|