Aloes Compound Tablet

Kindly advise ayurveda treatment for uterine fibroid.

Query: Hi doctor,I have a fibroid of 9.6 × 6.9 cm. It is an intramural fibroid. I have heavy bleeding and back pain during my periods. I also have PCOS. I am taking Rasagandhi mezhugu. What medicine should I take along with Rasagandhi mezhugu for fibroid? Since the size of my fibroid is big, please give m...  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Ayurveda Specialist, Naturopathy Specialist, Pharmacologist, Siddha Medicine Specialist, Toxicologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. To stop the bleeding, I suggest the following: Tablet Ashokadi vati - two in the morning after breakfast, two in the afternoon and two after dinner. Continue this till the bleeding stops. If you do not get the above tablet, buy Ashoka pattai (bark) choorna. Take 1 g t...  Read Full »

Can uterine fibroid be cured without surgery?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 49 year old female, and I have a uterine fibroid. I have heavy bleeding from two or three months. What to do? What medicines can I take? Is it curable without surgery? Please advise. I am taking Kanchanar Guggulu from ten days.  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The heavy bleeding may be due to the fibroid and menopausal symptoms. Hence, we need to treat fibroid and hormonal imbalance. For your condition, I suggest you try taking the following medicines. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and start taking ...  Read Full »

Suggest ayurvedic treatment for vision problems and fibrocystic mastopathy.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 61 years old and I am 165 cm. I weigh 55 kg. I was found to have the small formation of microcalcinates in the left mammary gland. It was operated and cancer was not found. Diagnosis after surgery was fibrocystic mastopathy. Could you recommend treatment for preventing this proble...  Read Full »

Dr. Arul Amuthan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In order to prevent fibrocystic mastopathy, I suggest you take tablet Aloes Compound one tablet in the morning and one in the evening after food. This can be continued lifelong. The main ingredient is the aloe vera. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or h...  Read Full »