Am I Pregnant

Will HCG injection show false positive result in pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, How to confirm pregnancy? Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please get a urine pregnancy test done with an early morning urine sample to ensure that you are pregnant or not. However, if you have a doubt then get a blood test for pregnancy done. Do get back to me with reports so that I can guide you further.  Read Full »

Pregnancy test was negative. Why has it been 48 days since my last period?

Query: Hello doctor, My last period was 48 days before. Till now no period. Pregnancy kit tests are negative. I have completed Meprate 10 mg five days course. Still no period. What should I do? Please help. I am very stressed.  Read Full »

Dr. Prabha Ranjan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think you should test your blood for Hb %, sugar (fasting and postprandial), and prolactin for better evaluation. For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologis...  Read Full »

Please check my blood test report and confirm my pregnancy.

Query: Hello doctor, Could you please check my blood test result? Does it confirm that I am pregnant? Could I know how many weeks? Do all the results look normal? Is there anything should I pay attention to? Do I need to do any additional blood tests or checks, such as for human chorionic gonadotropin and...  Read Full »

Dr. Sini P

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 1) From your reports, all blood reports are found to be healthy (but for platelet they have not mentioned the value due to clumped sample, but blood smear looks normal platelet, so that is taken as usual, for the value you can repeat it later). 2) Since your last pe...  Read Full »

Can fingering cause pregnancy?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 25-year-old female and for the first time, my partner did fingering in my vagina. And it was on the next day when my periods ended. He is pretty sure that his fingers did not have any semen. Also, he rubbed his penis over my body with both our lower body parts covered with clot...  Read Full »

Dr. Purushottam Sah

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist, Andrologist, Infertility Specialist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It was next day at the end of your period. So, the chance of pregnancy is nil on this day. Even if you had sex that day, you would not have got period. So, there is no need to take an i-pill. For more information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online --...  Read Full »

I missed my period and my beta hCG is 2.6. Am I pregnant?

Query: Hello doctor, I missed the period last month. My LMP was two months before on the ninth day of the cycle I had protected sex after 10 days of the missed period I had UPT all negative. Yesterday (17 days after a missed period) I had a beta hCG test level is 2.6 also yesterday I got my period (47th d...  Read Full »

Dr. Amit Kyal

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your beta hCG values are of nonpregnant level, and you have also got periods, so be rest assured that you are not pregnant. Your period was quite delayed, and there are many reasons for irregular or delayed periods like stress, anxiety, thyroid dysfunction, obesity, ...  Read Full »

Why am I bleeding after being fingered?

Query: Hello doctor, My fiance just fingered my private part for the first time and I am not sure that before fingering he touched his sperms or not. I was having pain at that part the day he did it which is just a day before and I had a bleeding patch along with my secretions yesterday. I am tensed wheth...  Read Full »

Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Although I would like to ask some questions before answering your query as many things are missing here like your menstrual history, medical and drug history and most importantly how long you have been sexually active. If you were not sexually active before then it cou...  Read Full »

I missed my period even after taking Meprate. What are the chances that I might be pregnant?

Query: Hello doctor,I have missed my period even after taking Meprate. It has been eight days now, what are the chances that I might be pregnant although I have not done penetration tests?  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, did you have had emergency pill post intercourse? Was there any menstrual irregularities before this like delayed menses and all. If you have had an emergency pill, then the likelihood is very less as these are highly effective. In this situation, since you ha...  Read Full »

My partner touched his penis and then fingered me. Can I be pregnant?

Query: Hi doctor, I had oral sex, and my partner ejaculated his sperms inside my mouth, and I sipped the sperm that came out. After that he touched his penis, then he grabbed my pants near my vagina twice. After that, he used the same fingers inside my vagina. It was my first time with the oral sex and fin...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In your case, there is a chance that semen might have entered into the vagina. As you have not done any sexual intercourse, there is less chance of getting pregnant. You have to rule out pregnancy by urine hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test. You can do this test at...  Read Full »

I had unprotected sex on my fertile day and had a spotting the next day. Please help me.

Query: Hello doctor, I had unprotected sex on my infertile day, but I was quite scared, so I took post-pill a week later I had another unprotected sex this time in my fertile days but did not receive the post-pill immediately next day I saw a slight spotting which prompted me into taking the emergency pil...  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ideally, the emergency contraceptive pill is to be taken within 72 hours of last intercourse to be effective 99 %. It is of no importance if taken after a week. Nevertheless, the bleeding which you got mid cycle before you took the pill was likely to be an ovulation bl...  Read Full »

Can I get pregnant with precum?

Query: Hello doctor, I had intercourse yesterday. In the beginning, the condom was not there, can say for one to two minutes for three to four penetration. After that condom was there and semen came after masturbating for 10 minutes. Can I get pregnant with precum?  Read Full »

Dr. Deepali Raina

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The chances of getting pregnant with precum are very low. It also depends on the time of your cycles. If you are not in the middle of your cycles say day 13, 14 or 15 of the monthly periods, it should be a safe time.  Read Full »