Q. My partner came all over me on top of my vagina without protection. What are the chances of conceiving?

Published on Jun 07, 2019

My baby is 3 months old. Last night my husband and I did not have intercourse, but he came all over me on top of my vagina without any protection. Any chances that it will make me pregnant? I am very scared. Please advice.

Hematology Pathology
#

Welcome to the icliniq.com.

Full penetrative intercourse has a high chance of pregnancy, but nonpenetrative contact of genital with vagina also has some risk of pregnancy because of contact of precum fluid from the penis to vagina. So you have less chance of pregnancy but wait for the next period. If the next period delayed for a week than rule out pregnancy by urine hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) card test. If you want to exclude early than after three weeks of last menstrual period (LMP) investigate with blood hCG test. Get back with more query if you still have doubt. I hope this will help you.

| 

My pregnant wife noticed blood in her vomit. What is the reason?

Query: My doctor,My wife is pregnant and this is her third month. During vomiting, she noticed blood. What is the reason? Kindly suggest me.  Read Full »

Is unprotected sex on the fifth day of period safe?

Query: Hello doctor, I had unprotected sex on the fifth day of my last periods and he pulled out on time. It has been 35 days and I have not got my periods. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?  Read Full »

Can unprotected sex for a minute cause HIV?

Query: Hello doctor, I had unprotected sex with an unknown woman hardly for a minute about a month back. After about four days, I got cold and a kind of sore throat, but not exactly sore throat. I got tested for HIV after 15 days and it came back negative. Now, for the past one week, I have a feeling of so...  Read Full »

Ask a Family Physician Now