Q. My partner came all over me on top of my vagina without protection. What are the chances of conceiving?

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Do you have a question on Am I Pregnant or Unprotected Sex? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My baby is 3 months old. Last night my husband and I did not have intercourse, but he came all over me on top of my vagina without any protection. Any chances that it will make me pregnant? I am very scared. Please advice.