Q. What is the ayurvedic treatment for anal blood discharge?

Answered by Dr. Alka and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Do you have a question on Anal Bleeding or Ksharasutra Therapy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have been suffering from anal blood discharge for the past four months. But I did not take it seriously as I had been traveling. Today I consulted a surgeon and after checking he advised to go for surgery as he discovered fistula. Can you recommend me the Ayurvedic procedure of cure as I do not want to go with surgery and I have read on your website that with surgery there is a chance of recurrence? How longer does it take for the cure? What would be the process of therapy?