My feces is very tight and comes with blood. When we apply pressure to the anus, the feces comes out and causes a lot of pain in the anus.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
I understand your concern and will help you with it.
Is there any bulge in the anus? Do you feel constipated? You are likely suffering from piles (hemorrhoids). Piles are due to swollen vascular tissue in the anus. Do not worry. Around 75 percent of people suffer from hemorrhoids (piles) at some point in life. Most of the time, it just appears worse than it is. Healthy bowel habits and a healthy diet can treat early hemorrhoids (initial grade). You should aim to get rid of constipation and maintain healthy bowel habits. It is a process and will take time.
1. Do not strain and always respond to nature's call.
2. Do not sit in the toilet for long hours. Increase dietary fiber in your meals if you are constipated. The soluble fiber in a banana, papaya, mango, etc., helps.
3. For constipation, Psyllium Husk is also helpful.
4. You should avoid spicy food as it irritates the anal mucosa and causes a burning sensation, especially during a flare of piles.
5. Take a sitz bath when the swelling is external and painful.
6. Use an ointment (consult with a specialist doctor, talk with him or her and take medicines with their consent) containing Phenylephrine, Allantoin, and Hydrocortisone 30 minutes before a bowel movement. It will reduce pain and swelling.
7. Walk for at least 30 minutes regularly.
I suggest you incorporate these changes at the earliest. Otherwise, the condition may worsen over time and bleed more. If conservative measures fail and if it continues to bleed, surgery may be necessary.
All the best and take care.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Treatment plan: Sitz bath with Betadine 2 times for 15 minutes, syrup Duphalac 4 teaspoon HS, ointment Diltigesic locally 3 times, ointment Smuth locally 3 times, tab Enzoflam 2 times daily, tablet Pantop DSR OD ...... Read fullWhat is the reason for anal bleeding?
.. history, I feel she must be having fissures in the anus or piles (hemorrhoids). As she is constipated every time she goes to the toilet it stretches the analysis area and can cause tears and bleed. Even the piles can also bleed. Now coming to the ... Read fullHow can hemorrhoids be treated?
.. is an external hemorrhoid or if thrombosed or thrombophlebitis, it may cause pain. Eat a high-fiber diet. Avoid spicy food and alcohol. Do regular exercise and drink plenty of water. Use syrup Lactulose 30 ml at night. If symptoms have not improv... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Medical Gastroenterologist Now