For almost two months, I have been experiencing soreness in my anus. There is no blood, but the pain worsens after a bowel movement and is continuous. I have tried Xyloproct ointment to alleviate the pain, but it is not helping. I am taking Prilocaine LA twice daily, Rapidene 1 g three times daily, Flagyl 400 mg three times daily, Pantoprazole 20 mg twice daily, and Domperidone 10 mg three times daily. Kindly help me.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
As for your history concerned, you need a clinical examination. From your history point of view, it could be a fissure in ano, less likely hemorrhoids. But they both are confirmed only by clinical examination. Any constipation history do you have? Do you feel any itching in the perianal region?
I suggest you take the following medication:
1) Syrup Lactihep (Lactitol) 20 ml at night.
2) Lactifibre powder (Lactitol and Ispaghula) in two teaspoons in one glass of water two times a day.
3) Ointment Anobliss (Lidocaine and Nifedipine) for local application in the anal region.
4) Tablet Ultracet (Paracetamol or Acetaminophen and Tramadol) morning and evening for five days.
5) Tablet Pantop-D SR (Pantoprazole and Domperidone) daily in the morning, half an hour before breakfast.
Try to follow the below advice:
1) Change your dietary habits.
2) Take a high-fiber diet.
3) Avoid non-vegetarian food.
4) Plenty of oral fluids around four to five liters in a day.
5) Sitz bath (pour lukewarm water in a tub and sit for 15 minutes) twice a day.
If you have any difficulties after the medications suggested above, please consult your doctor immediately.
I hope this was helpful.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Hello doctor, I am having an anal fissure for the last three weeks ... How to heal the anal fissure ... Read fullWhy am I having painful vaginal tear after sexual intercourse?
It is near the entrance of my vaginal canal but not inside, positioned more towards my perineum ... Read fullCan anal fissure cause itching and infected skin between anus and genital area?
.. to have a fungal infection. I suggest you take Itraconazole 100 mg capsule (Ceastra XL 100 mg), twice daily for two weeks. In addition, I suggest you apply either Loceryl cream or Fungicros cream, twice daily for four weeks. You may also take an o... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Internal Medicine Physician Now