Q. Patient has excreting problem. Is it a fissure and does it need surgery?

Answered by Dr. Noushif M and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anal Fissure or Obesity? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My brother is 38 years old and he is obese. His weight is more than 150 kg. He has been found with liver cirrhosis few years back and he has taken medicine for that and all went normally. Later, he found with balanitis but after medicine he was normal. At present, he used to drink but now he is facing an issue. He has an issue with excreting out due to a fissure. He said that a few days back when he was in the washroom, he felt some piece of flesh came out through his excretory part and he used to have tight stools and feels some pricking type in his anus. His tummy also feels like some balloon on his left side of tummy. He is asking that whether he is facing fissure issue and should get this thing operated or not. Sir, I want to know what should we do. He is a hypertensive too.