Q. Why am I getting some irritation around anus?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 17, 2016 and last reviewed on: May 02, 2020

It has been two days that I am feeling some irritation around anus. Today, I noticed some small lumps that are tender to touch and causing mild irritation regularly. Apart from that I have upset stomach and I am getting semi-solid motion. A month back, I had a stone in the urinary tract, which came out of its own and I have been taking Cystone two or one tablet twice a day. In the past, I had balanitis, which happened due to taking Ofloxin and Ornidazole. I am 6 feet height and 86 kg weight.

#

• It appears that you have recurrent anal fissures. You can see it in the picture as a tear (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and these will be very painful.
  • Do you have a family history of colon cancer? Did you have a colonoscopy?
  • Do you have a complete blood count report? If yes, then please upload the reports.

1. Use 0.2% to 0.4% Nitroglycerin cream twice daily for six weeks.
2. If you are having soft stools then you are good. Since you are having semi solid stools; please add fiber to your diet.
3. You can try Isabgol husk one teaspoon every morning in warm water.
4. You should not be straining for the poop to come out since it will cause further tears.

Revert back with the answers to the above questions to an internal medicine physician online.---> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|