Q. Kindly suggest some ayurveda medicine for my anal fistula.

Answered by Dr. Arul Amuthan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anal Fistula or Rasagandhi Mezhugu? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a 37 year old male. I am facing fistula problem. I have visited a doctor and taking allopathy medicine for the last one year. I would like to go with ayurveda treatment. I am getting a problem with the fistula at least once in a month and if I take allopathy medicine, then it will reduce. Due to my family circumstance, I am not in a position to for surgery as of now. Kindly guide some ayurveda medicine for fistula. I was advised to take the following by a doctor here. Curcumin capsules, tablet Triphala guggul (Vara churna) and Nirgundi oil. Kindly give your guidance.