Anal Ulcers

How to stop continuous sticky mucus leakage from the anus and anal discomfort?

Query: I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease 5 years back with symptoms like multiple visits to Washroom & stomach discomfort. My current symptoms are continuous sticky Mucus leakage from Anus since last 18 months. Also there is anal sweating, itching , discomfort & sometimes anal burning. Facing co...  Read Full »

Dr. Ajeet Kumar Lohana

Answer: Hello Dear. I welcome you to icliniq. Well the symptoms you mention may be secondary to perianal disease. In among 25% to 30% of cases perianal disease in the form of anal fissure, anal fistual, perianal ulceration can accompany with crohns disease. I am afraid that you may have perianal disease gi...  Read Full »

How to manage anal fissures permanently?

Query: Hello doctor,I have anal fissures for the past seven weeks, the big wound is curing, but the small wound remains uncured. I have a previous history of these same issues ten years back. I am currently taking Fidonal ointment and antibiotics, which cured only 80% of my wound.  Read Full »

Dr. Sandeep V Nair

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. An anal fissure is a wound in the anal canal caused by various reasons such as overactive anal sphincter pressure, passing hard stools, straining at defecation, and rarely also in Crohn's disease. I hope the doctor has evaluated you for the same. Usually, anal fissures ta...  Read Full »