I have a severe anger issue. I tend to get angry for the very slightest reason, and it lasts for so long. For example, yesterday, after having time with my husband, I got provoked by what he said and kept shouting and shouting. After some time, I was ashamed of myself. As a result, he wants to opt out of the relationship. And I am scared. Can I get help, please?
Welcome to icliniq.com.
You have an anger issue, and it will surely land you in big troubles in your life. Anger is impulsive. If you manage yourself for a minute, then your anger will dissolve. You may try to follow these when you get angry.
1) When you get angry, you should move from that place or move from that person. Do not speak at that time.
2) When you get angry, you must watch the clock for a minute before speaking or reacting. You should also make some lifestyle changes to reduce your anger in life.
3) Exercise daily for 30 to 45 minutes, like a walk. It will divert your anger.
4) You can do meditation for 20 minutes daily. Sit in a comfortable position and concentrate on your breathing. Do not force to stop your thoughts. Let it be. It will help you to remain calm.
5) Eat healthy home-cooked food, avoid junk foods. Drink enough water. Spend quality time with friends and family daily. Do video calls if you are living away from your family. Spend time on creative hobbies like reading good books, writing journals, painting, drawing, learning new skills or language or musical instruments.
6) Get seven to eight hours of sleep daily.
7) Avoid tobacco or alcohol, or any substance abuse.
I hope you got your answer. Please, let me know if you want some help. Thank you.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
It is normal to have mood swings, crying spells, anxiety, and sleep problems in the first few weeks after delivery, but if you are depressed for a longer time, then prompt treatment is needed ...... Read fullHow to Manage Anger?
.. and we all get angry at some point or the other, isn't it? Sometimes we get mad and impatient due to a lot of traffic due to which you get scolded by your boss for reaching late. Sometimes you might get angry on your close friend because of not me... Read fullHow do I control my anger?
.. are describing sounds like intermittent explosive disorder which is an impulse control disorder. In it, there are explosive anger outbursts during which your anger makes you do and utter things which you repent after the episode. It is treated wit... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask a Psychiatrist Now