Q. I have a serious anger issue, and I shouted at my husband. Please help.

Dr. Vishal Anilkumar Gandhi
and medically reviewed by Dr. Lochana

Good day,I have a very serious issue with anger,I tend to get angry at a very slightest reason and it's last for so long. Just yesterday after having time with my husband, I got really provoked with what he said and kept on shouting and shouting, after sometime I got really ashamed of myself. He really wants to opt out of the relationship. And I'm scared Can I get help please

#

thank you for taking help from a psychiatrist. you have an anger issue and it will surely lead you big troubles in your life. anger is impulsive. if you manage your self for 1min then your anger will dissolve. you should try to follow below when you get angry. 1) when you get angry then either you should move from that place or move from that person. do not speak at that time 2) when you get angry then you must watch at the clock for 1minute before speaking or reacting. you should also follow below lifestyle to reduce your anger in life. You should do exercises daily for 30 - 45 minutes like at least going for a walk. it will divert your anger. You should do meditation for 20 minutes daily, just sit at one place in a comfortable position and try to concentrate on your normal breathing, don't stop or force yourself to stop your thoughts, just let it be. it will help you get calm. You should eat healthy home-cooked foods, avoid junk foods. You must drink enough water. You should spend quality time with friends and family daily or do video calls if you are living away from your family. You should spend time on creative hobbies like reading good books, writing journals, painting, drawing, learning new skills or language or musical instruments. You should take enough 7 - 8 hours of sleep daily. You must avoid tobacco or alcohol or any substance abuse. I hope that you get your answer. Please, let me know if you want some help. Thank you.

|