Q. I am seeing white circles after getting bitten by a stray cat. Is it rabies?

Answered by Dr. Nazma Parveen and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Do you have a question on Animal Bite or Anti-rabies Vaccine? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I think I was bitten by a stray cat eight months back. I do not know if it landed its fangs on my finger but I noticed a very small dot sized wound on my finger. I have received three PEP regimens and the last regimen was six years back. I did not receive the last shot on that year but my two successful shots are complete. I frequently experience muscle twitches in my foot and legs because I love to walk home. I am seeing small white circles in my peripheral vision but when I look into it it is like disappearing. Is this a fruit of my imagination? Am I covered with that vaccine? Do I have rabies?