Q. Can antral gastritis cause hunger?

Answered by Dr. Rajesh Kumar Padhan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Antral Gastritis or Diabetes? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I was diagnosed with antral gastritis, lots of acid in stomach and reflux. Problems started after I took some medicines. Since then I am always hungry. I eat more than before the problem started, but still I feel hungry. I am also suffering from excessive hair loss. Why am I always hungry? What treatment do you suggest?