Q. My lax les is 38 cm with inflamed gastric folds and severe antral gastritis. What does it indicate?

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Published on May 28, 2019 and last reviewed on: May 30, 2019

My lax les is 38 cm with inflamed gastric folds and severe antral gastritis. Presence of diverticulum and ulcer near the pyloric ring. I have constant nausea, bloating, and throat tightness.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

Gastritis is an inflammation of stomach mucosa. It happens due to Helicobacter pylori a bacterial infection, smoking, alcohol and also certain medicines like Aspirin. Presence of diverticulum also causes gastritis.

You are taking good medicines to your concern, continue them.
You can add Panchsakar Churna 3 gm twice a day with warm water after meals and Arogyavardhini Vati 1tab twice a day after meals.

Avoid spicy and fried junk foods, quit smoking and drinking if you have these habits.
There may be need of surgical removal of diverticulum.

| 

I have nausea and vomiting every day because of acidity. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor,I have a problem of acidity. It feels like a condition when a woman is going through morning sickness. I am 21 and single, but every morning I feel nausea and cannot eat anything until I throw up. Any slight stress, excitement, or sadness increases acidity that I am not able to eat anyt...  Read Full »

How to cure ulcers and mouth stiffness developed due to pan chewing?

Query: Hi doctor, I have got ulcers in my mouth due to chewing pan masala, and I have stopped eating it now. I am unable to eat spicy food and hot foods. I have developed stiffness in my inner mouth. So I am unable to open my mouth. Please suggest.  Read Full »

I have nausea and burning pain in abdomen. Please provide advise.

Query: Hello doctor, I am a female, 45 kg, 5 feet one inch. I have nausea, slight pain and burning sensation in upper left abdomen, and discomfort on the left side of the abdomen. I am currently on Dolgina, Librax, Calbo.  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now