Q. Anxiety is every day of my life. Rarely I do get a small break without anxiety. It has been 10 years.

Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar Choudhary and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anxiety or Anxiety Disorder? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Anxiety is every day of my life. I rarely get small breaks without anxiety. It has been 10 years now. Panic attacks do come. I am taking Xanax 0.5 mg 1 to 3 days. I am a 26 years old male, and my height and weight are 5.9" and 80 kg respectively. Please help.