Q. How to have a healthy life without anxiety?

Answered by Dr. Koushik Mukherjee and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Anxiety or Vitamin D Deficiency? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 21 years old. Last month, I was experiencing some ringing sounds in my ears, with dizziness. It triggered my health anxiety. I convinced myself that I have MS. Now after a month, my dizziness is gone. But I have new symptoms like joints making crackling sounds (especially in my hips and shoulders). My arms and calf muscles are tight sometimes, and they hurt a lot. My hips make a loud popping sound sometimes which I have never heard it before. If I swing my leg in a circular motion, it makes a loud pop. It causes my whole body to vibrate. I am panic, and I am afraid of going to the doctor. Currently, I am taking Magnesium 200 mg daily.